*This unit is a US FDA Registered Medical Device for Air Cleaning
Purify the air in bigger spaces of up to 120 square meters via the powerful #UVCareSuperAirCleanerPro.
Its 7-Stage Filtration System includes removal of fine dust and dirt via its H13 medical-grade HEPA Filter and it also eliminates formaldehyde, smoke and odors via its Activated Carbon Filter. And during the new normal, provide added protection to everyone in your space as the #UVCareSuperAirCleanerPro also gets rid of pathogens in the air like bacteria and viruses with the 254nm germicidal lamp inside the unit.
UV Care is a US brand that is US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Registered and is Rated A+ by the US Better Business Bureau (BBB) . UV Care is also a member of the International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA).
What’s Inside The Box
- UV Care Super Air Cleaner Pro Unit
- Power Cord
- 360 Degree Barrel Filter (Inside the unit)
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Ensure the filter is correctly installed before turning on the unit. Do not run the unit without a filter.
- Connect the power cord to the unit and plug it to a reliable 220 V power outlet to start.
- Press the power button.
- Set desired mode or function: Auto, Sleep or Adjust setting according to preference
- Unit may be used for as long as necessary even if that means running it for 24/7.
|Filters||Fine Nylon Mesh Pre-filter, Medical Grade H13 Filter (H13), Activated Carbon Filter, Antibacterial Honeycomb Filter, Cold Catalyst Filter, Negative Ions, UV Germicidal LED Lamp
NOTE: Filter/s are not washable
|Functions||Auto, Sleep/ Smart Sleep,Wi-Fi|
|Coverage Area||120 sqm|
|Hepa Filter Grade||H13|
|UV-C Wavelength||254 nm|
|Negative Ions||3 million pcs/cm3|
|Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR)||650 m3/h|
|Noise (Maximum Fan Speed)||54 dB|
|Material||ABS Plastic (Body), Quartz Glass (UV-C Lamp)|
|Rated Input Power||69 Watts|
|Rated Voltage||220 V, 60 Hz|
|Power Cord Length||1.8 Meters|
|Product Dimensions||370*370*666 mm|
Dims all lights on the unit’s control panel and silences the fan to almost an inaudible whisper. This can be set manually through the control panel or via the mobile app.
The unit will automatically enter Night Mode when there is low ambient light for 20 seconds. In turn, the unit will also automatically exit Night Mode when ambient light turns bright for 20 seconds or more.
Unit determines what the environment needs and adjusts settings accordingly.
Use this icon 2 ways:
To pair with the Mobile App.
Press the Wi-Fi button for 3 seconds to initiate pairing. When the Wi-Fi icon is blinking, this means that the unit has not yet been paired with the app.
To check real-time PM count
- PM 10: Press once
- PM 2.5- Press twice
- PM 1- Press thrice
Press the ionizer button to enable or disable the UV-C light.
Select desired fan speed from 1-5 with 5 being the highest and 1 being the lowest.
Understanding the Filters
- Fine Nylon Mesh Pre-filter. Traps large particles of dust, dirt, hair, and pet dander.
- Hepa Filter (H13). The Medical Grade H13 Filter is a medical-grade air filter capable of removing a minimum of 99.95% fine particles at the Most Penetrating Particle Size (MPPS) of 0.21 microns.
- MPPS. MPPS is the particle size at which the air filter has its lowest arrestance. Arrestance is a measure of the ability of an air filtration device to remove synthetic dust from the air. The arrestance describes how well an air filter removes larger particles – such as dirt, lint, hair, and dust. European standards for rating the efficiencies of HEPA and ULPA (ultra low penetration air) filters and media are prescribed by EN 1822(154-2). They are based on the filtration efficiency of the most penetrating particle size (MPPS).
- Activated Carbon Filter. Removes formaldehyde, odors and smoke.
- Antibacterial Honeycomb Filter. Specially designed antibacterial layer
- Breaks down substances such as benzene, ammonia, TVOC etc.
- ***Benzene is present in paint, lacquer, varnish removers, industrial solvents, gasoline and other fuels, glues, furniture wax, detergents, and thinners.
- ***Total Volatile Organic Compounds (total VOCs) are chemicals emitted from everyday items including cleaning products & paints
- Negative Ions. Cleans the air of airborne allergens
- UVC LED Lamp. Eliminates pathogens on a DNA level through UVGI
Particulate Matter (PM) Basics
PM stands for particulate matter (also called particle pollution): the term for a mixture of solid particles and liquid droplets found in the air. Some particles, such as dust, dirt, soot, or smoke, are large or dark enough to be seen with the naked eye.
The finer the particles, the more difficult they are to disperse — and the deeper they can penetrate into the blood stream, causing more harm.
PM10 are inhalable particles, with diameters that are generally 10 micrometers and smaller
Fine particulate matter 2.5 (PM2.5), refers to tiny particles or droplets in the air that are two and one half microns or less in width.
These are able to travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lungs. Exposure to fine particles can cause short-term health effects such as eye, nose, throat and lung irritation, coughing, sneezing, runny nose and shortness of breath. Exposure to fine particles can also affect lung function and worsen medical conditions such as asthma and heart disease.
*** How small is 2.5 micrometers? Think about a single hair from your head. The average human hair is about 70 micrometers in diameter – making it 30 times larger than the largest fine particle.
PM1, Ultrafine particles with an aerodynamic diameter less than 0.1 micrometers. Ultra-fine dust is the most damaging variant of fine particles because the particles penetrate directly through the lungs into the bloodstream and are thus spread to the organs. These can penetrate the cardiovascular stream even further, and give rise to lasting conditions, such as predisposing people to heart diseases.
Air Quality Light Indicator
|Air Quality Status||Excellent||Moderate||Bad||Poor|
AIR QUALITY INDEX (PM 2.5)
Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR)
CADR stands for Clean Air Delivery Rate. In general, this numerical value will show you exactly how much of the specific particles to be removed from the air. In other words, CADR rating indicates how fast the air purifier can clean the air within a particular size room.
CADR measurement is usually for pollen, smoke, and dust. These three pollutants are not only small in size but also the most unwanted particles in the air. Smoke particles are ultra-fine particles, with the defined particle size ranges from 0.1 to 0.3 microns. Dust particles are common particles with size from 0.5 to 3 microns. And pollen particles are the large particles that you can see with your own eyes, with size from 5 to 11 microns.
The higher the scores, the bigger space your air purifier will be capable of cleaning. Also, higher CADR means faster cleaning in smaller rooms.
- Homes and Residential Buildings
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Offices and Buildings
- Malls, Stores and Commercial Spaces
- Hotels and Resorts
- Salons and Spas
- 7-Stage Air Filtration System
- Real-time Air Quality Indicator
- PM10, PM 2.5 and PM1
- Medical Grade H13 Hepa Filter
- 120 sqm Coverage Area
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- 4 Caster Wheels for Easy Mobility
- Laboratory Tested
- Easy to Use and Maintain