None of us signed up for the challenges of the new normal, but we can always choose to protect one another and #SpreadLoveNotGerms
#UVCare provides that extra protection by helping us clean the air we breathe.
*This unit is a US FDA Registered Medical Device for Air Cleaning
UV Care is a US brand that is US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Registered and is Rated A+ by the US Better Business Bureau (BBB) . UV Care is also a member of the International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA).
What’s Inside the Box
- UV Care Desk Air Purifier Unit
- All-in-1 Filter Cartridge
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
User Guide: Before Use
- Place the UV Care Desk Air Purifier upright on a dry, flat and sturdy space.
- To ensure proper air flow, make sure that the unit is unobstructed and located at least 3 meters away from the wall, furniture or any object.
- Adhere the four (4) felt pads on the base of the unit to prevent unsightly marks and scratches on the floor or table top.
- Plug in to start (220 V)
- Press the POWER button to turn on the unit.
- Choose the desired fan speed- 1,2 or 3.
I – Low
II – Medium
III – High
- Press the “UV” button to turn the UV-C lamp on or off.
- Ozone-free air purification will begin covering an area of approximately 10 m2
- Press the POWER button to turn off the unit.
- After use, store the unit properly in a safe, dry and cool place away from children’s reach.
How to Maintain- Filters
- When to change filters? To maintain the maximum performance of the UV Care Desk Air Purifier, it is recommended that the combination filter be replaced every six (6) months. This is dependent upon frequency of use and other environment factors. With regular use, HEPA Filter will also change from white to grey or black due to accumulation of dust and dirt. A filter wheel is also built into the rear of the unit to track filter changes. Simply set the wheel 6 months ahead as a reminder. The wheel is marked with the months of the year.
How to clean the filters?
- Remove the rear cover of the unit.
- Pull out the combination filter (Prefilter/ Charcoal Sheet and HEPA Filter)
*Note: Pre Filter/ Charcoal Sheet is affixed to the HEPA Filter with velcro.
- Separate the prefilter/charcoal sheet from the HEPA filter.
- Clean both filters using a vacuum. Use the brush attachment.
*Note: These parts are not washable.
- After which, reattach the combination filter.
- Place back the rear cover properly.
- Ensure that the device is used only for the intended purpose. Any other usage NOT recommended by the manufacturer may cause damage to the user or device.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Model Name UV Care Desk Air Purifier
Filtration System Pre-filter/ Charcoal, HEPA Filter (H13), UV-C Metal Shield
with Photocatalytic TiO2, UV-C Lamp
- CADR 85 m3/h
- UV-C Wavelength 253.7 nm
- UVC Lamp Life 8000 hours
- UVC Lamp 2 W
- Coverage Area up to 10 sq. meters
- Fan Speed I (Low), II (Medium), III (High)
- Control Method Power and Fan Speed Variable Control
- Noise Level 58 dB(A)
- Material ABS Plastic
- Rated Input Power 30 Watts
- Rated Voltage AC 220V, 60 Hz
- Product Dimensions L-16 x W-19 x H-27.5 cm
- Product Weight 2.3 kg
- Box Dimensions 20 x 23 x 31 cm
- Homes (Bedroom, Children’s Room/Nursery, Living Room, Kitchen)
- Laboratory Tested
- Safe to Use
- Easy to Maintain
- Combination Filter (Prefilter/ Charcoal Sheet and HEPA Filter)
- UV-C Lamp
Terms Of Service