UV Care is a US brand that is US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Registered and is Rated A+ by the US Better Business Bureau (BBB) . UV Care is also a member of the International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA).
- Simply put, something is “biodegradable” if it can be disintegrated by bacteria, fungi, algae or some other biological process.
- If you look at the word itself, the meaning is right there. “Bio” meaning “life,” “degrade” meaning to break down, and “able” of course meaning that it can happen.
- Biodegradation is basically just the process of nature taking its course and breaking down materials to their component parts
- Anything that is plant-based, animal-based or natural mineral-based product is usually biodegradable
- These substances degrade without leaving any harmful toxins behind.
- Biodegradables (including compostables) CANNOT break down safely without oxygen, the right amount of light, and bacteria.
Now more than ever, we must be mindful of our environment — especially the air we breathe.
Filter replacement for the Clean Air 6-in-1 Air Purifier. This contains the ff
- Medical Grade H13 HEPA Filter with UV Care Virux Patented Technology - Instantly Kills 99.97% SARS-CoV-2
- Activated Carbon Filter
- Photo Catalyst Filter
NOTE: Filter/s are not washable
Terms Of Service