This variant is also best for non-absorbent or leather materials such as bags, wallets, couches, car seats, etc.
*The box includes 2 bottles - (Step 1) Cleaner & Primer, and (Step 2) Antimicrobial Water-Repellent Coating.
For more information including how to use and frequently asked questions, visit https://bit.ly/LiquidGuardPH
Liquid Guard® Germany Antimicrobial & Water-Repellent Protection (German Innovation Award Winner) is the newest generation of surface disinfection offering year-long performance. It boasts an antimicrobial function that kills viral and bacterial pathogens that touch treated surfaces. This therefore reduces the spread of infections, coughs and colds at home and in the community.
Through direct spray application or fogging, Liquid Guard® can protect the vast majority of surfaces. Additionally, the invisible seal of nano liquid-glass protects the health and well-being of all, particularly those who are susceptible to illness.
Single application. 24/7 365 Days Protection.
Liquid Guard® Germany Antimicrobial & Water-Repellent Protection offers the following key performance characteristics:
- Safe antimicrobial functionality – presence can be verified using various microbial activity reading equipment
- Prevents microbial odours
- Permanent fungicidal function
- Deprives house dust mites of food
- Prevents mould growth on smooth and textured surfaces
- Promotes comfort, well-being, and safety
- Free from SVHC (especially free from fluorine, PBT/vPvB substances)
Areas of use
Self-disinfecting easy application of Liquid Guard® Germany Antimicrobial & Water-Repellent Protection is ideal for use in a wide range of settings, including:
- Protection against infections on plastics, stainless steel or varnished surfaces: Therefore suited for use in public facilities, hotels, public transportation and food service industries.
- Permanent surface disinfection in hospitals and caring/nursing facilities, especially those within intensive and quarantine care. High-risk surfaces including doorknobs, shelves, work-tops, and floors (please check national regulations!).
- Permanent hygiene for phones, keyboards, and other input devices that are in regular use.
Anti-bacterial and anti-viral tests and certificates. During laboratory testing, Liquid Guard® Germany Antimicrobial & Water-Repellent Protection has been certified for use against:
- TGEV Coronavirus (99.8% kill, effective against enveloped viruses which included Coronavirus)
- Influenza A
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA = methicillin-resilient Staphylococcus aureus)
- Escherichia coli (intestinal bacteria)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (odour-creating bacteria)
- Listeria monocytogenes (food-stuff)
- Salmonella choleraesuis (food-stuff)
- Aspergillus niger (slightly sporicidal)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Enterococcus hirae
For complete list click here.
How to Apply Liquid Guard® Germany:
Terms Of Service