Once and for all, get rid of airborne bacteria, allergens, odors, molds, and germs straight from the source of your indoor air! The UV Care Aircon UV Sterilizers is easy to install, easy to use, and easy to maintain – it stays on as long as your A/C unit is on, which ensures continuous protection for you and your family Air conditioning units work this way: The air conditioner sucks air into the ducts through a vent, this air is used to cool gas in the evaporator, and as the heat is removed from the air, it’s cooled, then the ducts blow air back into the house. In essence, the air inside your homes are recirculated. Now, imagine if your A/C is filled with dirt and germs – that means it gets circulated along with the air, waiting for that opportunity to be breathed in. Don’t let bad air circulate. As long as your air conditioning unit is on, your UV Care Aircon UV Sterilizer will filter ALL airborne germs, giving you pure, fresh air in return. Come home to a house of clean air with UV Care.
UV Care is a US brand that is US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Registered and is Rated A+ by the US Better Business Bureau (BBB) . UV Care is also a member of the International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA).
- The UV Care Aircon UV Sterilizer prevents mold buildup in your air con filter. The unit is compatible with both window and split type air con.
- Each box contains two (2) 8 watts UVC lamp with up to 8000 hours of UVC light duration.
- We provide one (1) year service warranty with 3 months warranty for the UVC lamp.
- It is recommended to clean the A/C unit prior to installation of Aircon Sterilizer. Regular cleaning is still required for your A/C units to prevent dust buildup.
- Tools required for self installation: Electric drill, plyers, Phillips screw
- The use of UV on A/C is validated by the following major organizations: American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE), Center for disease control (CDC), US Green Building Council, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
- 8 watts x 2 UV-C lamp Up to 8000 hours of UV-C light duration (Replacement is P2500/lamp)
- 1 year warranty
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- 2x UV-C lamp bulb
- 1x ballast
- 2x insulated ring terminal
- 4x standard cable tie
- 4x self adhesive wire clip
- User manual
- Caution UV light sticker
Terms Of Service