It may look small but the UV Care Multipurpose Sterilizer Lite 1 can fit a lot. Moreover, it also has a drying function which totally destroys any chance of bacteria growing back.
UV Care is a US brand that is US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Registered and is Rated A+ by the US Better Business Bureau (BBB) . UV Care is also a member of the International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA).
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, allergens and molds using UV-C light technology
- Lab-tested, chemical free, and doctor-recommended
- Recommended for sterilizing baby bottles, nipples, pacifiers, teethers, toys, books, sippy cups etc.
- Fits up to 12 baby bottles and also perfect for plates, cups, utensils, chopping boards and sponges
- Power Supply: 230VAC – 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 85W
- Interior Dimension: 10in (w) x 10in (l) x 9.8in (h)
- Sterilizing Temperature: 55ºC ± 10ºC
- 4 Functions: UV Sterilization (10/15/20 mins. sterilization, 1 min. air exchange),UV Sterilization + Heat (30/40/50 min. drying, 10 mins. sterilization, 1 min. air exchange), Drying (30/40/50 mins. drying, 1 min. air exchange), Maintain/Store (1 sterilization cycle mode every 2 hours)
- No. of Lamps: 1 unit – 4W
- Unit Weight: 2.5kg
- Unit Dimensions: 11 in x 11 in x 9.5 in
- Box Dimensions: 12 in x 12 in x 12.75 in
- Comes with 1 year Local Supplier Warranty
- 1x tray
- User Manual with Warranty Card
- 2x HEPA Filter
Terms Of Service