Get a free UV Care Zero Waste Eco Bag upon purchase (promo is until supplies last)
The future is worth caring for...and changing for...
UV Care's commitment to turn every space into a cleaner place has also been our drive to help lessen the earth's waste.
From providing chemical-free tools in cleaning your space, we not bring a solution that just takes a press of a button to turn food waste into zero waste.
With food waste producing tons of greenhouse gases and methane gas released by food waste at landfills, it is one of the major contributors to climate change.
But we can battle this destructive change by starting to choose zero.
Reduce. Reuse. Repeat! That simple choice to do one's part is the begining of a big difference.
The UV Care Zero Waste Smart Eco Bin simplifies the process of turning food waste into compost - without the foul smell.
Going zero-waste just takes just a push of a button and after a few hours, you get an organic soil additive that provides nutrients to your soil which aids in plant growth.
With the UV Care Zero Waste Smart Eco Bin, start from zero and become a planet hero.
- One-Button Operation. Transforms food waste to organic soil additive with just one press of the power button.
- Three-Level Grinding. Fine processing with faster grinding speed by powerful motor
- Safe to Use and Hassle-Free to Maintain. Prevents clogging of food waste during the process
- Large Capacity. Its large 2L bin can fit the leftovers of the household
- Powerful UV-C Lamp. Use of powerful UV-C technology for sterilizing compost
- Quick and Convenient. The cycle is automatic and stops when the materials are dry to ready to use. The duration will depend on the quantity and type of food to be processed. The drier the food, the shorter the processing cycle.
- Odor Removal. Equipped with an activated carbon filter that eliminates natural composting odor
What's Inside the Box:
- 1 x UV Care Zero Waste Unit
- 1 x Activated Carbon Filter (Inside the Unit)
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Place the unit on a flat, even and dry surface.
- Avoid touching moving parts.
- Do not touch any hot surfaces.
- Use the handles and knobs provided for safe handling.
- Do not use the appliance for any purpose other than its intended use.
- Dry. Reduces food waste volume by 90% of its original volume, removes foul odors and reduces methane production.
- Grind. Once the food waste has been reduced in size, the process further breaks down food waste into small, powder-like particles which can be easily mixed in with soil to release nutrients upon immediate application of the by-product.
- Cool. This process returns the unit and contents to room temperature, for safe handling. This also continues the aeration and dehumidifying processes.
- UV-C Sterilize. Eliminates harmful food pathogens such as Salmonella, Escherichia coli (E. Coli) and Listeria monocytogenes.
- Clean. Helps get rid of remaining particles that are stuck in the bucket. It emits heat to dry up excess oils and uses UV to eliminate harmful pathogens.
Dry, Grind,Cool, UV-C Sterilize, Clean
90% Food waste will be decomposed, 10% will be converted into organic soil additive
220 V, 60 Hz
L-288.50 mm x W-308.20 mm x H-379.50 mm
530W (Approx Php 5.3/hr if electrical cost is at Php 10/ kwhr)