Whether its the bedroom or the living room, no space should ever be left unsterlized and unsafe.
Here's where the UV Care Room Zapper comes in handy. Its sleek and compact design can effortlessly zap away disease-causing pathogens for areas of up to 20 sqm in just 30 minutes. Designed with your safety in mind, it also comes with a built-in motion sensor and a lock mode to minimize the risk of UV-C exposure.
The unit has the superior UV-C Technology to sterilize rooms - be it at home or away and is scientifically TESTED AND PROVEN to KILL 99.9% of harmful microorganisms.
To provide added safety, if you, your kids or pets accidentally enter the room while it’s switched on, it automatically shuts off when it detects any movement within a 5-meter radius!
UV Care is a US brand that is US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Registered and is Rated A+ by the US Better Business Bureau (BBB) . UV Care is also a member of the International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA).
- Coverage Area: 20 square meters
- Child Lock Feature
- Chemical-free and Ozone-free
- Motion Sensor with 5-meter radius
What’s Inside The Box
- UV Care Room Zapper Unit
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Plug to a 220 V power outlet.
- As a safety feature, the unit is automatically on “LOCK MODE” once plugged to an outlet. The unit will not turn on right away unless this mode is unlocked.
- Long press the “LOCK MODE” button for 5 seconds first before pressing the “ON/OFF” button.
- Press the “ON/OFF” button to turn on the unit. (Please be reminded to unlock the “LOCK MODE” button first)
- Choose desired sterilization time, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Sterilization process will begin.
- Unit has a built-in motion sensor that allows the unit to auto shut off when it detects any motion within a 5-meter radius. Please don’t be alarmed when the unit does not turn on or activate when you or any obstruction are near, try to move 5-meter away from the unit.
- Unit will automatically turn OFF after the sterilization process.
- Store the unit in a cool, dry and sturdy place. Keep away from children’s reach.
- Make sure that no person, pets, plants and paintings are in the room while the unit is on.
How the motion sensor works
- Sterilization time: 30 mins
- Motion Sensor (within 5m)
Once the motion sensor is triggered at any point in time during the sterilization, the timer will restart the sterilization to another 30 mins. (i.e. Sterilization time initially set for 30 mins. Then the Motion Sensor detected something and stopped at 10th minute. When user turns it on, sterilization time will restart to 30mins)
- Place the Room Zapper in a cool, dry, flat and sturdy space.
- Ensure that the device is used only for the intended purpose. Any other usage NOT recommended by the manufacturer may cause damage to the user or device.
- People, pets, plants and paintings should not be inside the room during sterilization.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Coverage Area: 20 sqm
- Sterilization Time: 30 or 60 minutes
- UVC Wavelength: 254 nm
- Lamp Life: 30,000 hours
- Sterilization Rate: Up to 99.9%
- Safety Features: 10-Second Time Delay Feature, Motion Sensor (Automatic Alarm), Child Lock
- Motion Sensor Range: 5 meters
- Induction Switch: 3.G Microwave Radar
- Material: Aluminum (Body), Quartz Glass (UV-C Lamp)
- Rated Input Power: 38 Watts
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 12.6 x 32 cm
- Product Weight: 1.5 kg
- Box Dimensions: 16 cm x 16 cm x 36 cm
- Box Weight: 2 kg
- Homes (Bedroom, Children’s Room/Nursery, Living Room, Kitchen)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Salons or Spas
- Cars (but only plugged to AC power)
- Laboratory Tested
- Easy to Use and Maintain
Terms Of Service