UV Care is a US brand that is US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Registered and is Rated A+ by the US Better Business Bureau (BBB) . UV Care is also a member of the International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA).
- Simply put, something is “biodegradable” if it can be disintegrated by bacteria, fungi, algae or some other biological process.
- If you look at the word itself, the meaning is right there. “Bio” meaning “life,” “degrade” meaning to break down, and “able” of course meaning that it can happen.
- Biodegradation is basically just the process of nature taking its course and breaking down materials to their component parts
- Anything that is plant-based, animal-based or natural mineral-based product is usually biodegradable
- These substances degrade without leaving any harmful toxins behind.
- Biodegradables (including compostables) CANNOT break down safely without oxygen, the right amount of light, and bacteria.
It might be time to change your filter.
When you replace your filters on time, you can extend the life of your air purifier and avoid costly repairs and damage. It will also provide continuous safe and fresh air for all family members. Filters should be replaced every 6 to 18 months in general, depending on air quality and environmental factors (or as soon as the filter indicator lights up).
All UV Care Medical Grade HEPA Filters are infused with the Patented UV Care ViruX Technology which instantly kill SARS-CoV-2 in seconds.
NOTE: Filter/s are not washable
Terms Of Service