We all have our favorite pair of shoes but we can’t clean it as often as we should. Aside from the impossibility of washing it everyday due to our daily workload, it’s time consuming.
Did you know that an unsterilized pair of shoes can bring skin diseases like athlete’s foot and eczema not to mention the fact that your feet may smell bad after prolonged use?
Our Shoe Sterilizer & Deodorizer removes germs inside shoes, leaving it clean and smelling fresh. Say goodbye to stinky shoes…and feet too!
UV Care is a US brand that is US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Registered and is Rated A+ by the US Better Business Bureau (BBB) . UV Care is also a member of the International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA).
- Eliminates bacteria and fungus from shoes
- Disinfect shoes from bacteria and fungus
- Removes odor-causing germs
- Kills germs that reside inside shoes with a special germicidal UV light.
- Destroys up to 99.9% of microorganisms in shoes, including bacteria and fungi that cause toenail fungus, athlete’s foot, and offensive foot odor.
- Excellent choice for those with diabetes or generally concerned about foot hygiene.
- The shoe sterilizer comes with an AC power supply
- Product Dimensions: 38 cm (L) x 17 cm (W) x 10 cm (H)
- Weight: 1 kg
- Comes with 1 year Local Supplier Warranty
- 2x shoe bags
- User manual